Welcome to my blog. Here you’ll find useful tips, information, insights and my ramblings to help you in your quest development.
I’ve created seven categories that form the basis of my coaching, I’ll also be adding ‘tags’ so you can search for specific topics.
Here’s a metaphor to explain categories and tags using the grocery store:
- A ‘category’ is like an aisle sign post in the supermarket. So down aisle number 3 you might find breakfast cereals. Breakfast cereals would be a ‘category’
- A ‘tag’ is the particular type of cereal. For example ‘breakfast oats’ or ‘muesli’. Or it could be the ‘brand’ of cereal.
So the category is the product type, and the tag is the flavor or brand.
Here’s you’ll find my ramblings. I decided I wanted a way to talk about my progress, my insights, my learnings along the way. It’s a space where I can let you know what I’m up to, I can share my ‘aha’ moments.
Money and You
This category is where I’ll share insights about:
- the psychology of money
- why we do what we do with it
- Why some people have it and some don’t
- Strategies that can help you have more of it
- Share some great money programs with you that can help you on your quest to becoming forever financially free
This is where I’ll share the gems that lie beneath the surface of what creates great happiness, fulfillment and achievement. Personal Development has changed my life and continues to do so.
There is where I’ll share some of my techniques. I’ll also discuss various professional development topics, what’s hot, what’s not.
Relationship Advice – most people assume this relates to ‘love relationships’. Yes it does, but it also relates to relationships we have with ourselves, with our money, with our careers, with the people in our lives. Originally, the header for my website was going to state that I specialized in ‘Relationship Development’ but I realized that people would assume I meant ‘love relationships’ only. And whilst one part of my business works with people looking to improve, begin or leave a love relationship, it is far more than that. So here you’ll find wisdom and insights into how to ‘do’ relationships better.
Feel free to use the code attached to the ‘grab this button’ on the sidebar if you want to link to my website.