What If Your Professional Development Results Spoke for Themselves?
- your organization
- your job satistaction
- your team
- your commitment
- your self-belief
- your motivation levels
if the result of your Professional Supervision ‘spoke for themselves’? If you were immediately able to see a measurable difference to an issue you may have been experiencing or a relationship with your staff/boss etc.
If you could see a measurable difference as a result of accountability focused Professional Supervision, would that mean that:
- Your results would continue to improve?
- Your delivery would go from strength to strength
- Others would notice a distinct change for the better and want to become involved it
- Would your relationship with, and how you view your job change?
- Would you become more f0cussed?
It really does matter a great deal that you begin to question the results you are attaining from Professional Supervision. Is it probable that you could expect a ‘results driven’ supervision experience?
It could be time for you to ask your own ‘What If’s’:
- What if I were able to improve the quality of my Professional Supervision
- What if there were a results based model that worked
- What if there were a new breed of Supervision beginning to shake things up
Take a look here and begin to hold yourself and others accountable.